ISRC Terms and Conditions
1. I attest that I am the owner of the uploaded recordings.
2. I authorize Sonar Mastering to assign ISRC codes on my behalf for the recordings l have uploaded.
3. I attest that there are currently no other ISRC codes assigned to the recordings l have uploaded and that no other third party ISRC applicant has been appointed to assign ISRC codes to them.
4. The Applicant commits to use the assigned ISRCs in future exploitation of the Recordings l have uploaded.
5. The Applicant agrees, that upon submission of this ISRC Agreement and after the assignment of ISRC codes to the listed Recordings is complete, that no new codes will be allocated to the listed Recordings in the future by any Third Party Applicant.
6. Sonar Mastering commits to inform the Applicant of the ISRCs that have been assigned to the Recordings. Additionally, Sonar Mastering commits to keep good records and to make relevant records available to the Applicant on demand.
7. Sonar Mastering is not responsible for use or misuse of the ISRCs assigned to the recordings listed above and bares no legal responsibility for damages caused by the use, misuse or misrepresentation by the Applicant. The Applicant is solely responsible for providing the assigned ISRC code information to any and all agencies and distribution outlets that track playback or sales, including, but not limited to SoundExchange, SoundScan, performing rights societies ASCAP, BMI and SESAC, digital distribution outlets such as IODA, INgrooves, TuneCore, The Orchard and service providers SonicBids, CDBaby, TopSpin, ReverbNation, Rumblefish, FanBridge, Nimbit. etc…
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
We make every effort to keep the information on our Web site current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG, the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages.
According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Web site. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Australia.
Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet,
because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties.
Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part.
We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements.
As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.